Practical Work Experience
Pupil teachers handle the practical work experience with many other activities like.
- MICRO TEACHING: Session of micro teaching is organized to give training to acquire teaching skills in would be teachers . The skills are likely to be set induction or introduction , fluency in questioning , probing , stimulus variations, reinforcement, black board writing etc.
- DEMONSTRATION LESSON BY SUBJECT EXPERTS : They are delivered by expertised teachers and staff of the college to motivate the pupil teachers.
- REGULAR TEACHING PRACTICE : To process a high sense of professional responsibility and to develop resource fullness so as to make the best use of the situation available , students take 40 lessons, 20 lessons in two subject offered by themselves the capacity for thinking and working independently.
- SIMULATED TEACHING : It is organized for practicing core skills . Each pupil teacher has to follow the simulated teaching session.
- OBSERVATION OF PEER TEACHING: Pupil teacher is supposed to observe at least 5 lessons taught by fellow teachers. Grade sheets provided to them for grading the fellow teachers.
- PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT OF THE PUPIL TEACHER : Teachers Training programme are heavy in theory and practice. We emphasize equally on theory and practice as well. We also emphasize on the personality development of the pupil teacher. Attitudinal training given for positive approach and thinking.
- BLOCK TEACHING : To help further prospective teacher to develop competence, to foster the all round growth, Block teaching is an important part of training. Block teaching develop an understanding of the close relationship between society and the school between life and school work.
Practical in Audio Visual Equipment: Audio Visual equipment are devices present units of knowledge through auditory or Visual stimuli or both with a view to help learning. Pupil teachers are exposed to compact interest. Apart from this they are also motivated to prepare computer presentations & teach with the help of capsules.
- YOGA, PRANAYAM ,ART & CRAFT, MUSIC , DANCE , GAMES AND SPORTS: It is followed regularly .
- As teaching is not a mechanical process even the best curriculum and the most perfect syllabus remains dead unless quickened into life by the right ways of teaching and provisions has been provided for it by utility of participatory learning activities, small group discussion, seminars, library work, written assignments.
- Latest educational equipments like LCD’s OHP’s
- Computer Lab
- Regular Guidance and counseling
- Personality grooming programme
- Spacious pollution free campus.
- Centrally , air cooled campus.
- Best fascilated Hostel for girls only.
- Qualified & Experienced faculties.
- Field studies and Research projects.
- Analysis the training needs
- Identification of the enrichment areas and its content co-relates.
- Task Analysis and content analysis.
- Orientation of instructional designing.
- Simulation and micro skill practicing .
- Conducting action research and case studies for slow learners and high achievers.
- Conducting psychological tests.
- Preparing Audio-Visual aids from local resources.
- Training for the purposeful use of multimedia & projective techniques.
- Continuous evaluation techniques for testing scholastic and non scholastic achievements.
- Formative and summative evaluation with gradation technique.
- Lab work and project work.
We specially apply
- Brain storming
- Role play
- Work shop
- Micro teaching and simulation
- Computer assisted learning
- Interactive sessions.
- Morning Assembly
- Celebration of gala days.
- Organize camps and exhibitions.
- Maintenance and preparation of school records.
- School visit programme.
- Field Trips.
- Nukkad Natak presentation.
- Beautification and sharmdan.
- Community participation.
- Cultural and literacy activities.
Curriculum Transaction :-
Practical work to be performed by each students
Supervised teaching practice :-
Out of Practice teaching lessons atleast fifty percent lessons would be supervised fully by the teaching educators and feed back given to the students orally as well as comments in writing. Record of lesson planning, teaching and supervision would be maintained.
Lectures / Tutorials:-
Lectures provide the structure of all undergraduate and some postgraduate courses and offer a sound base for students’ independent learning. Many lecturers are at the forefront of their fields and discuss the latest developments in their area.
MJF class rooms and lecture halls are well equipped with modern teaching aids like multimedia projectors and computers with Wi-Fi connectivity. The simulated teaching software’s and simulators which help the student to understand the process in highly visualized form.
Seminars & Classes:-
Seminars and classes allow to students to explore a particular topic and are often less formal than lectures. Everyone is expected to contribute actively to the discussions.
Practical classes are an important part of many courses. The practical sessions are ideal testing grounds for students to apply. While full -fledged labs are dedicated for Veterinary, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Ayurveda, Education, and in every Departments.
Presentation is the most important part of any professional in the present working environment. Presentations are used to explain product to client, results, future plans, process to subordinate etc., almost every field require a excellent presenter in there employee as it is the one of most important part of every employee.
Workshops and seminars are conducted on all topics to provide a platform for deliberation and knowledge sharing.